The early, formative years of a child are the basis for all that follows in life. At Jamison Street Preschool, our goal is to provide a safe, nurturing environment that promotes intellectual, physical, and social development. We provide age appropriate activities and a stimulating environment to give each child the hands on experiences to learn and grow.
Jamison Street Preschool was created to help meet the child care needs of
Pensacola. We follow the Montessori method using Creative Curriculum® with four
unique programs for children ages one through five years of age.
Children are given the opportunity to participate in a wide range of experiences
from which they grow. It is our belief that such experiences must be provided in a
supportive and nurturing environment, be child oriented, be “hands-on” in approach,
and allow children freedom of choice whenever possible.
Located on the southwest side of Pensacola, the Preschool offers an environment
equipped with bright spacious playrooms, lofts, screened play area, wooden
playhouse, outside deck for activities, a gazebo and separate playgrounds for each
- Small class sizes, from 12 months through pre-K
- Dedicated and well-trained staff
- Creative Curriculum with Montessori blend
- CDA Certified Teachers; First Aid & CPR certified
- VPK Provider
- Located 1 mile East of Navy Blvd, 1 block off of Barrancas Ave.
- Directed by Peggy Steward –previously with Resurrection Christian Care
Or visit us today at:
Jamison Street Preschool
20 Jamison Street
Pensacola, FL 32506